The Nadler Soho Itineraries
A Sojourn in Soho
- Start the day with breakfast at Princi in Wardour Street, where a sumptuous array of Italian pastries, all baked on the premises, are sure to delight.
- Take in a spot of shopping, wandering amongst the many unique stores in Soho and perhaps visit the iconic Liberty’s in Regent Street.
- Have lunch at Arbutus, for the best of British cooking.
- For an afternoon of culture why not visit the National Gallery.
- Enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at Quo Vadis.
- Enjoy a night at one of the many theatres within walking distance of the hotel.
A Family Adventure
- Start the day with breakfast at Princi on Wardour Street, where a sumptuous array of Italian pastries, all baked on the premises, are sure to delight.
- Visit Hamley’s toy store on Regent Street - a delight for all.
- Visit one of London’s landmark attractions - London Zoo in Regent's Park.
- Stroll down to Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum in Piccadilly, focussing on odd and amazing things.
- Enjoy a family meal at one of the many restaurants in China town.
- Then pop in to the M&M store or see a film at one of the phenomenal cinemas in Leicester Square.
- Start the day with a great English breakfast at Quo Vadis.
- Then it's off to The Transport Museum in Covent Garden for a morning of history.
- After a lunch at one of the many cafés and restaurants in Covent Garden, off to the London Eye for an unrivalled view of the capital.
- Adjacent to the London Eye, visit the Sea Life London Aquarium for a chance to view a whole variety of marine life, from sharks to turtles at close hand.
- Complete the day with a great dining experience at Arbutus restaurant, a Michelin starred dining experience in the heart of Soho.
A Cultural Excursion
- After a delightful breakfast at Gail's...
- Stroll to Buckingham Palace to view the Changing of the Guard.
- Visit the cabinet war rooms in the Mall to see where Winston Churchill Warm masterminded his war time strategies.
- A short walk away is Westminster Abbey, the host of many state occasions.
- Have lunch at Burger and Lobster in Spitalfields.
- Visit St Paul’s Cathedral, the masterpiece of Sir Christopher Wren.
- Then visit The Tower of London to see the Ceremony of the Keys - this has taken place every day for the past 1,000 years.
- Complete the day with a fascinating dining experience at the chef’s table at The Social Eating House on Poland Street in Soho.