Music & Theatre
Liverpool is one of the most famous cities in the world for its music heritage.
While best known as the home of the Fab Four the city is still (officially) the World Capital of Pop! Home to the Echo Arena you can see some of the biggest names in music perform live. Let's not forget that the city is also renowned for its classical music with its wonderful resident orchestra The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic. So whether you want a star studded concert, classical recitals or live music in the evening, you are sure to find everything you could wish for here in Liverpool! If you are after a different form of cultural entertainment then head to one of Liverpool's famous theatres, visit our hotel right near to some of the most popular places to visit.
What's On & Venues
- Echo Arena - 11,000 seat arena that plays host to international events, sporting events and music concerts
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall - the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra is the UK’s longest surviving professional symphony orchestra, founded in 1840
- The Cavern Club - 'the cradle of British pop music' where Brian Epstein first saw the Beatles performing in 1961!
- The Empire Theatre - built in 1925, the Empire Theatre has a strong history and now presents top national productions
- Royal Court Theatre - recently refurbished and featuring long running plays and one-off shows
- The Everyman Theatre / Liverpool Playhouse Theatre - enjoy Liverpool’s bustling theatre scene with national and local plays