base2stay Liverpool Fast Facts
All you need to know about the base2stay Liverpool Hotel at a glance...
29 Seel Street
UK: 0151 705 2626
International: +44 151 705 2626
UK: 0151 705 2627
International: +44 151 705 2627
Fully Flexible Booking Terms
Liverpool hotel bookings may be changed or cancelled without charge up to 2pm two days (48 hours) prior to your arrival. Please see Terms & Conditions for full details. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express but unfortunately we do not accept Switch, Maestro, Solo, Visa Electron, JCB, Diners Club or personal cheques.
Check In/Out Times
Check in time is 2pm - an earlier check in is available on request, subject to availability. Check out time is 11am, or midday on a Sunday - if you would like to arrange a later check out, please contact reception before 4pm on the day before your planned departure. For further information on alternative early and late check-out options, please read about our Arrival and Departure Base.
Take advantage of base2stay Liverpool's exclusive multi-storey car parking discounts at the nearby secure Q-Park on Hanover Street. You can park overnight (after 6.00pm, leave before 9.00am) for just £3.50, or you can park for 24 hours for only £9.50. Please collect your parking coupon from base2stay's reception when you check-out - this will always give you the appropriate parking discount. Click here for more details
To ensure our guests have a relaxing night's sleep, we have a selection of pillows which can be requested. Please call reception who will be happy to deliver the pillow of your choice to your door. You can choose from the Healthy Living Pillow, Microfibre Pillow, Antibac W.Goose Feather & Down Pillow, Premier Loft HF Pillow, Ballfibre White Pillow.
What Do You Get
All hotel rooms benefit from the following services and facilities:
- 24-hour reception & concierge service
- Daily maid service
- Mini-kitchen with microwave, fridge and crockery, cutlery in every room
- Your choice of food to suit the whole family can be delivered without any hotel mark-up (all food orders must be paid for in advance of delivery)
- Complimentary Fairtrade tea and coffee
- Air-conditioning with individual controls
- Triple-glazing on windows
- Free Wi-Fi internet (subject to Fair Use Policy)
- Secure high-speed broadband internet (£4.95/24 hours or £1.95/1 hour)
- 26" - 37" flat-screen HDTVs with free on-screen lap-top quality complimentary internet, games, and music library with over 6,000 tracks
- On-screen 'base directory & guide', with information on local service providers
- Movies on demand at only £3.95 each
- Free local and national landline calls for the first 30 minutes per room, per day
- Direct dial phones and voicemail
- Exclusive discounts at local restaurants, bars and clubs
- Vending machine at high street prices and complimentary ice machines
- Workstation with ample power points including European 220v sockets
- Ensuite baths, wet rooms or over sized showers
- Complimentary Zero% toiletries
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service (collection and delivery)
- Discounted car-parking rates at nearby secure Q-Park
- Powerful hairdryers
- Shaving mirrors and luggage racks
- In-room laptop safe, security spy hole and double lock
- Hotel security features CCTV and room key access only to guest areas
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Baby cots at no extra charge
- With the exception of working dogs for people with disabilities, our hotel does not accept pets
- Lift access to all floors
- Discounts for longer stays
- base2stay Liverpool is a non-smoking hotel
Please see our Facilities and Services page for information on DDA rooms and Wheelchair access to the hotel.
See what's nearby for some interesting things to do during your stay with us.