Facilities and Services
“...The Nadler gives you the things you actually want and need rather than facilities you never see or use...” Robert Nadler, CEO
We don't have a bar or restaurant but with your own mini-kitchen, a vending machine at high street prices rather than mini bars, HDTVs with free internet, music and games and exclusive discounts or delivery of meals from local restaurants with no hotel mark-up, 24/7 service and security, you won't find a better boutique hotel anywhere - it really is 'smart luxury'.
Unlike many hotels, there are no supplementary charges for the additional guests, as our rates are per room not per person. We also offer baby cots at no extra charge.
We have a range of options for rooms to be combined into your own personal suite as well as adjoining rooms.
What Do You Get
All rooms benefit from the following...
- 24-hour reception & concierge service
- Daily maid service
- Mini kitchen with microwave, fridge and kettle with complimentary Fair-trade tea and coffee
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Exclusive offers at local restaurants, bars, and clubs
- Secure high-speed broadband internet (£4.95/24 hours or £1.95/1 hour)
- Powerful hairdryers
- Discounted local fitness centre
- Complimentary Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- 26" - 37" flat-screen HDTVs with free on-screen lap-top quality complimentary internet, games, and music library with over 6,000 tracks
- Free local and national landline calls for the first 30 minutes per room, per day
- Air-conditioning with individual controls
- Lift to all floors
- Your choice of food to suit the whole family can be delivered without any hotel mark-up (all food orders must be paid for in advance of delivery)
- The on-screen 'guest directory' lists a wide array of local amenities and delivery services
- A well planned work desk with built in power points (including European 220V), USB charger, HDMI link and data port
- In-room safe, security spy hole and double lock
- Ensuite baths, wet rooms or over sized showers
- Shaving mirrors, luggage racks & under-bed luggage store
- Contemporary artwork – by the talented Ronald Diennet
- Lift to all floors
- Vending machine at high street prices and complimentary ice machines
- Baby cots are available on request at no extra charge
- Iron and ironing board available on request
- Your choice of food can be delivered without any hotel mark-up (all food orders must be paid for in advance of delivery)
- Triple Glazing
Accessible Rooms and facilities include:
We have a number of Superior and Deluxe rooms with facilities specially designed for those with special needs:
- Baths with assisted seating or wet room (Deluxe rooms are bath only)
- Alarm system designed for those with visual or auditory needs (strobe lights and audible fire alarm )
- Easy wheelchair access (see below)
- No-step entrance
- Hypo-allergenic room
- Induction loop
- Inter-connecting rooms are available on request
- 24 hour assistance
- A portable hearing loop
- Vibrating pillow alert
- A water proof shower chair
- Emergency bathroom pull chord and “wheelchair drive in” showers.
The Nadler Liverpool has easy wheelchair access with a no-step entrance and lift access to all floors. Please specify at the time of booking should you require a fully accessible bedroom. Advance notification of any special requirements will help us make your stay as comfortable as possible.