The Nadler Soho Fast Facts
All you need to know about The Nadler Soho Hotel at a glance.
10 Carlisle Street
UK: 020 3697 3697
USA & Canada toll free: 1-877-536-6907
UK: 020 3697 3600
FULLY FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
Hotel bookings may be changed or cancelled without charge up to 11am 24hrs prior to the day of arrival (11am London time). Please see Terms & Conditions for full details. We accept cash and all major credit cards but unfortunately we do not accept Discover or Diners Club cards, personal cheques, Switch, or Visa Electron, JCB
Check In/Out Times
Check in time is 2pm - an earlier check in is available on request, subject to availability. Check out time is 11am - if you would like to arrange a later check out, please contact reception before 4pm on the day before your planned departure. For further information on alternative early or late check out options, please click here or contact us.
What Do You Get
All hotel rooms benefit from the following services and facilities:
- 24-hour Reception & Local Ambassador service
- Daily maid service
- Mini kitchen with microwave, fridge and kettle with complimentary Fair-trade tea and coffee
- Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary capsules in King/twin rooms and upwards
- Brita water filter tap, reducing unwanted substances like limescale, heavy metals or chlorine - an environmental alternative to bottled water
- Exclusive offers at local restaurants and bars
- Individually controlled cooling and heating
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Secure high-speed broadband internet (£5.95/24 hours or £1.95/1 hour)
- 32" - 40" flat screen HDTVs with free internet, web radio and music library and Wi-Fi/HDMI link to allow guests to stream content to TV
- On-screen guest directory & guide – all about our services and the neighbourhood
- A well planned work desk with built in power points, USB charger, HDMI link and data port
- Direct dial phones and voicemail with 30 minutes of free local and national calls per day
- Bespoke beds, 300 thread-count luxury linen and 500g cotton towels
- A spacious bathroom with either a bath with high-pressure shower, oversized high-pressure shower or wet room
- Complimentary Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- GHD hairdryers
- In-room safe, security spy hole and double lock
- In-room luggage storage under the bed
- Same day collection and delivery of laundry and dry-cleaning
- Baby cots are available on request at no extra charge
- Secure 24-hour car park - Q Park, Poland Street, (600m) with exclusive 10% discount
- Special arrangement with local gyms
- With the exception of working dogs for people with disabilities, our hotel does not accept pets
- Lift to all floors
- Your choice of food can be delivered without any hotel mark-up (all food orders must be paid for in advance of delivery)
- The Nadler Soho is a non-smoking hotel
- Sculpture by Hew Locke and original artwork in reception and bedrooms by French artist, Ronald Diennet.
NewspaperDirectEnjoy our complimentary eco-friendly digital newspaper and magazine service with 2,300+ full-content, current-day publications from 100 countries in 56 languages available to be downloaded on your mobile device during your stay with us.
ARRIVING EARLY? LEAVING LATE?
Arriving before your check-in time and need to freshen up? Then use ‘The Nadler Arrival/Departure Base' service for only £15 inc. VAT per hour.
This gives you the use of one of the hotel’s single rooms with all facilities - bathroom, mini-kitchen with tea and coffee, somewhere to lie down, make phone calls, enjoy free Wi-Fi and free Newspapers Direct digital downloads, watch TV, get changed, charge your computer or phone and start the day refreshed. Luggage may be left with reception to be moved to your reserved room later.
If you have checked out, the 'The Nadler Arrival/Departure Base' allows you to return to the hotel later in the day to refresh yourself before continuing on your travels. You can leave your bags when checking out and reserve a time to return.
*’The Nadler Arrival/Departure Base’ is subject to availability and exclusively for guests only. Only bookable on the day of intended use.
We have a number of Superior and Deluxe rooms with DDA facilities, as well as a number of Single and Standard Double hypoallergenic rooms.
DDA rooms and facilities include:
- Wet rooms with assisted seating
- Bath with assisted bath lifts
- Alarm system designed for those with visual or auditory needs (strobe lights and vibrating pillows)
- Easy wheelchair access
- Induction loop in reception 24 hour assistance
THE NADLER SOHO BOARDROOM
We offer a flexible meeting space for up to 8 people with an interchangeable table. This also includes audio visual facilities with a 55 inch television and HDMI link. The Boardroom is available for rent by the hour. Please contact us for rates.
To ensure our guests have a relaxing night's sleep, we have a selection of pillows which can be requested. Please call reception who will be happy to deliver the pillow of your choice to your door. You can choose from the Orthopaedic Support Pillow, Antibacterial w.Goose Feather & Down or Hypo-Allergenic Pillow.
The closest Underground stations are Tottenham Court Road, on the Central and Northern Line, Oxford Circus on the Bakerloo, Victoria and Central Line, and Piccadilly Circus on the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines.
The location is very well served with bus routes connecting all parts of London,7, 8,10 29, 38,55,73. View the local bus routes, and the London Underground tube map.
See what's nearby for some interesting things to do during your stay with us.
View our location in Google Maps.