Kensington New & Improved
The Nadler Kensington continually strives to provide the best service to all our guests.
In line with this we have recently invested in extra facilities and services to make our Kensington boutique hotel more comfortable and luxurious for everyone.
Our new facilities include:
- Refurbished rooms – new blinds, carpets, beds and mattresses for a more luxurious stay
- Luxury faux fur throws – providing elegance and comfort to all our rooms
- Contemporary artwork – by the talented Ronald Dinnet
- Brita water filter taps – placed in every room to reduce unwanted substances within the water. This means our guests don’t have to worry about purchasing bottled water whilst sightseeing, just fill your bottle up from your own Brita tap
- Gilchrest & Soames toiletries – revitalising and soothing complimentary toiletries in all rooms, for that little bit of extra luxury
- Built in HDMI plug points – provided on our work desks, allowing you to stream content from your device to the TV, be it for work or entertainment.
- Built in USB plug points – making it easier to charge your devices without the hassle of needing a plug converter
- Fibre optic broadband – guests can get super fast internet speeds securely on their mobile, tablet or other devices for free
- Improved television systems – with multiple channels, 6000 tracks of music and games for guests to enjoy for maximum relaxation
- New partner restaurant discounts – offers from 10% off all food to a free glass of Prosecco on arrival, click here to see more
- Luxury Bathrobes – in our deluxe rooms to allow guests to relax in sumptuous comfort
- Iron and ironing board –no need to call housekeeping, just iron and go!
So whether you’re visiting London for work, rest or play, The Nadler Kensington is an excellent choice offering flexible, affordable luxury. If you would like to see the latest photos of our rooms please click here to view our Kensington Hotel gallery.