Nadler Hotels "Thank You"
Rewards and Loyalty Program
At Nadler Hotels, we like to take the time to get to know our guests, and we feel that it’s important to recognise and reward the loyalty of those who choose to stay with us regularly, be it for business or leisure. That’s why we have developed The Nadler “Thank You” – a great rewards scheme giving our returning guests a little something to show our appreciation.
Every time you reach a milestone number of stays at one of our hotels, you will be treated to a special gift upon arrival, taking into account your personal taste. Be it thoughtfully chosen gourmet cupcakes, complimentary room upgrades, or lavish picnic hampers…we would rather offer you something much more meaningful than impersonal reward points, and we hope that our choices will make you enjoy your stay at our hotels even more than usual.
There’s no need to register, keep track of your bookings or apply for a special card. Quite simply, we know how often you stay with us, and that’s what really matters. The more often we see you, the more often we can show our appreciation for your loyalty.
Our unique “Thank You” program reflects the personalised service, attention to detail and local flair that we are proud to offer guests at all Nadler Hotels, and we look forward to sharing the experience with like-minded travellers time and time again.
The loyalty program is available at all three of our hotels – Kensington, Liverpool and Soho. Click here to see a list of all the gifts you can receive when returning to stay at a Nadler Hotel.
So, why not book a stay with us today to kick-start your rewards?
Book Online Today!
Nadler Hotels ''Thank You'' program explained.
- Joining the Nadler Hotels ''Thank You'' program is free and open to all guests who stay at any one of our properties. The more often you stay, the more rewards you may receive.
- A ''booking'' must be made directly with the property by phone, email or online at www.thenadler.com.
- Any ''booking'' made via a 3rd party agent or travel industry tour operator will not be counted towards your reward stays total.
- A ''booking'' stay total does not accumulate across properties. A stay total is based on reservations stayed at the same Nadler property.
- Each ''booking'' enjoyed at any Nadler Hotel automatically counts towards your future reward total.
- A ''booking'' is defined as a single reservation, from check-in to check-out, irrespective of the number of nights stayed.
- Your stay total is based on ''bookings'' made using the same first and last name on each occasion. Multiple ''bookings'' made using different names will be attributed to each individual guest's stay total.
- Any cancelled ''bookings'' that incur a penalty will not count towards your future total, as a ''booking'' must be a actual stay at any one of our properties.
- Amending your ''booking'' to alternative future dates will still count as one ''booking''.
- The reward ''booking'' count will start from the day of the launch of The Nadler ''Thank You'' program. Any previous stays will not count towards your future stay.
- Gifts cannot be exchanged for their monetary value.
- Based on your stay total, the respective gift will either be placed in your room on the day of check-in, or applied prior to your arrival.
- The reward maybe substituted for an alternative item, upon request. However this is subject to availability and at the discretion of the General Manager of the property.
- A gift constituting a room upgrade to a higher category of room may not be available where a complimentary or discounted upgrade has already been included in the offer.
- A room upgrade will be applied to all nights booked on that booking.
- Gifts may be awarded in conjunction with other special offer promotions at the group or the individual hotel's discretion.
- The hotel reserves the right to withdraw the gift in the event of duplicate reservations being created to deliberately increase ''bookings''.
- Gifts may not be used to reduce the nightly rate being paid at the hotel.
- Any tax implications are the repsonsibility of the individual guest and not Nadler Hotels.
General Terms & Conditions
- Any questions or queries can be sent to: Nadler Hotels Ltd., 2 Babmaes Street, London, SW1Y 6HD or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by the law of England and the parties agree that any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Nadler Hotels reserves the right to change the basis on which the gifts are awarded at any time without prior notice.
- Nadler Hotels reserves the right to amend the benefits of The Nadler ''Thank You'' program at any time
- Nadler Hotels reserves the right, to change the list of properties participating in The Nadler ''Thank You'' program without notice.
These Terms and Conditions will be valid as of the 1st April 2014 and are subject to change.